Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday

Gosh, I’m having withdrawal symptoms.

I caught a bad cold thanks to one of our cast members, so I stayed home today. After lunch I decided to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, but didn’t have the patience to finish the movie. Switched to Y Tu Mama Tambien but ended up just watching the sex parts. (Yeah, I know, same director.) Was going to watch Apocalypse Now Redux but my head was aching by then. So what did I do? Started rereading Umberto Eco’s “Foucault’s Pendulum” which I last read in 1989, I think.

After dinner my feet were itching to step out of the house, so I drove over to Blue Wave and check out my long-untouched and un-updated Friendster account. Now I have this craving for KFC.

Wonder what my next play will be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home