Monday, September 19, 2005

Big Brother Is Watching

Nope, not the one where the new housemate is the male lead talent in the current Close-Up TV commercial, the one where housemate Chx French-kissed for a looong time while sitting on his lap, the one where two girls had a torrid kiss while in the pool.

No, I’m talking about our office IT.

First they blocked out Friendster. Next they blocked all the known proxy sites available. Now they’ve also blocked Connexion. Hmmm, methinks there are too many gays in the company that’s been logging on to that site, enough for our IT guard dogs to take notice.

Jeez.

So far Downelink is still standing, but I don’t know for how long. Funny, the only one that’s left is the one I use the least.

Still, I should be thankful I’m using super-fast broadband connection freakin’ free of charge. It was a cinch to download the “I support Cedric Diggory” wallpaper from the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire website. Cedric is cute, but I believe Viktor Krum will give him a run for the, er, Snitch. And don’t forget the delectable Daniel Radcliff—Harry’s all grown up. Between the three? Why not! I swear those kids will make Michael Jacksons of us all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gulay! Siya yung nasa close-up commercial?? Mukha siyang pinoy na pinoy doon, ah (bad make-up?). Mas gwapo siya sa Big Brother! Mmmm!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home