Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Gala Night This Saturday

Good news! For those who want to watch the play “Bayan-Bayanan” but don’t want to pay 150 pesos for the ticket, you now have a chance to watch it for free. The Saturday, Sept. 17, 7pm show is our gala night. No tickets will be sold for that show; it will be by invitation only. Well, I’m inviting all of you who want to watch. You’ll be my guests.

BUT, BUT, BUT. I will require you to please tell me in advance if you are watching. Best if you tell me on or before Friday. That way we can gauge the number of guests for that night.

3 Comments:

Blogger slim whale said...

er, i don't know if this invitation includes your readers whom you haven't met yet, or just your circle of friends.

anyway, i'd love to see your play.

chriscroix@yahoo.com

12:38 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

Yes, SLIM WHALE, and all the faithful viewers of The McVie Show, whether I've met you in person or not: YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO WATCH THIS SATURDAY EVENING.

Please just advise me before Friday if you're watching and if you'll be alone or with someone.

1:54 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

Este, on or before Friday pala. :-)

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home