Friday, September 23, 2005

“I’m Dedma, And This Is My Sigil”

From The Personification of the Eighth of the Endless

Please don’t feel bad if at times I refuse to be tagged. Sometimes that which you tagged me with is interesting enough; sometimes it isn’t. Sometimes I have time to do the list; sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I have nothing better to post; sometimes I do. I can be very dedma, even with text messages that are religious sayings or inane jokes. It’s your choice, it’s your load, and it’s your loss. I just choose to ignore them.

It’s really not you, it’s me.

Ha.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Joel Macaventa,
I really like your performance as Pol in Bayan-Bayanan and I'm doing an article about it. May I know your course and the year you graduated because I need it as part of my article? Thank you so much! Keep up the good work! =)
- Jessica

1:28 AM  
Blogger fried-neurons said...

Uso ba diyan text-forwarding religious sayings? That would SO piss me off. Waste of bandwidth. LOL

5:47 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

Hi Ms. Jessica:

AB Communication Arts at the Ateneo de Manila in 1988. Article saan yan? Naku, baka si Jessica Zafra ka! (Wishing!)

9:25 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

FRIED-NEURONS: Hay naku, hindi lang siya uso, isang cottage industry na siya! Kaloka.

9:26 PM  
Blogger sky said...

Sikat ka na naman! Anyway, I was 12 hours early last Saturday.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home