Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Isn’t He The Cutest?

The enemy of blogging is… CHUZZLE! Yes folks, I will admit that whenever I have free time in the office, instead of writing new episodes for The McVie Show to entertain you guys, I’ve instead been entertaining myself with this cutesy-wootsy video game that’s so totally addicting. Almost everyone in the office is also doing it, so our boss isn’t exactly worried or bothered. A year ago I was hooked on another video game, Zuma. But I’ve grown tired of it. Don’t worry, I’ll also tire of this temporary time-filler.

In the meantime, please cut me some slacks, cuz you don’t know what I have to put up.

5 Comments:

Blogger fried-neurons said...

That chuzzle thing looks freaky, like a cross between a tribble(Star Trek) and a Sesame Street Muppet (maybe Elmo?).

Oh, BTW... "please cut me some slacks, cuz you don’t know what I have to put up" ... HAHAHAHAHA. :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger shadowlane said...

pasyal lang po...

ako din, certified zuma addict. 1000 times ko na ata sya natapos pero hindi pa rin ako sawa. hehehe. ma-try nga 'tong isang 'to. :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mckoi said...

looks like a stress ball to me...

10:05 AM  
Blogger fried-neurons said...

'lang hiya ka. Why did you post that? I decided to check it out. Ayan tuloy, ADIK na rin ako! :)

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, my mom keeps one of those fuzzy purple things on her shower rack.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home