Thursday, August 11, 2005

ADVISORY

All work and one play makes The McVie Show a dull show.

I’m sorry but with the play and all, my daily free time has been drastically reduced. I’m forced to focus on my work and my rehearsals. But don’t worry—I’m not happy with the situation either. I’ll incorporate The McVie Show into my new daily routine as soon as possible.

In the meantime, enjoy the following which I got from an email.

* * * * *

Jolography:

1. The more the many-er.
2. It’s a no-win-win situation.
3. Burn the bridge when you get there.
4. Anulled and void.
5. Mute and academic.
6. C’mon let’s join to us!
7. If worse comes to shove.
8. Are you joking my leg?
9. It’s not my problem anymore, it’s your problem anymore.
10. What are friends are for?
11. You can never can tell.
12. Well, well, well. Look do we have here!
13. Let’s give them a big hand of applause.
14. Been there, been that.
15. Give him the benefit of the daw.
16. It’s a blessing in the sky.
17. Right there and right then.
18. You’re barking at the wrong dog.
19. Now and there.
20. I’m only human nature.
21. So far, so good… so far.
22. In the wink of an eye.
23. The feeling is actual.
24. For all intense and purposes.
25. I ran into some errands.
26. Base-to-base casis.
27. It’s as brand as new.
28. I can’t take it anymore of this!
29. Can’t you just cut me some slacks?
30. How dare you are!

6 Comments:

Blogger ex-complicated dude said...

i swear when i watched the kata-quote of one actress uttering the unforgivable phrase of #11, i really cant stop laughing for two days! i even quote it like every 10 minutes to just annoy my friends...

now, you really can never can tell Ü

8:30 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

naiinis ako hahahahaha reminds me of this certain ex-international model turned actress ["my brother is not a book!"]

2:21 AM  
Blogger sky said...

and this actress-now-separated-from-her-ex-mayor-husband-and-had-kids-by-an-action-star-and-a-veteran-comedian:

Inday Badiday: Ilan na ang movies mo ngayon, more or less?
Actress: Ahm...more?

who went to McDonalds and ordered:

One Big Mac for me and one small mac for Vandolph.

Old jokes.

8:15 AM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

SKY: May ibang versions pa yung McDonald's joke:

"One Big Mac for me and one Small Mac for my son."

"Ma'am, for here?"

"No, for Vandolph nga eh!"

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget the classic "The..."

As in, "I don't know what he sees in her... The!"

(Replace T with D, h with u and e with h. *LOL*)

I am looking for the taxi list. Man, that was at least 3 computers ago!

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about that sexy starlet who said "what did you did?"

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home