Friday, August 05, 2005

Is That McVie I See Before Me On TV?

Yup, that’s me in the Big Brother TV plug. You see, whenever we need talents that are readily available and very generous with their time and talents (read: no talent fees), then we resort to using in-house talents (read: officemates). Since we often produce very economical plugs (read: no budget), the people here in our department are not camera-shy anymore. In fact, some of them have become camera-whores. However, I’ve often resisted being an on-cam talent. I’d always beg off, saying that I’m busy or I cannot make it to the shooting sked. Truth is, I’d love to be an on-cam talent—for me it’s just another acting job. However, with the pervasiveness of television, I’m sure I’d get calls from people saying, “Hey, I saw you on TV!” or “Was that you on TV I just saw?” Because many people will see me, I’ve decided to manage my television appearances. A-hahahaha! I mean, I might as well choose my parts, right? Riiight.

And oh yeah, NOPE, I’m not a contestant in Big Brother. I’m not even involved in the promotion of that show—another team is handling that. There was a nationwide search for contestants, and to date the list is down to 25 guys and gals. The list will still be trimmed down to the final 12 contestants (plus those who will be on standby as back-up). I’ve seen pictures of the 25; there are some cute guys, of the hunk or the boy-next-door type. (And for the guys, there’s even a former FHM model.) At first I was totally indifferent to this show, but after seeing some of the potential contestants, I’m suddenly looking forward to it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mckoi said...

OMG!!! i didnt know i have a celeb friend on blogosphere...LOL...ei I added u on my "Love Em Blogs" link...if u wanna check it out just click the (+) sign on the upper right hand for the sidebar....

5:56 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

Hataw! TV celebrity na ang McVie! and it rhymes pa! he he he

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pwede pa authograph and pa pekture?

7:21 AM  
Blogger . said...

Gee!! I gave a BED CD to a celebrity. Naks!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahhaha...pet swore she saw you on tv. tama nga sya.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home