Friday, July 29, 2005

A Splash Of Cold Water

I received an email in my Fridae.com account:

hi there
xxx here 24 years old
im a good person maintaining to be good
i can be your friend if you want it too
are you interested talking or chatiing with me
i will send you my picture the moment i will know your emaila ad


I checked out his profile. True enough, the guy had no picture but his stats looked promising. Then I read the following:

What turns me on:
when someone cares me a lot..id rather to be love than to love


And further down:

virtue is patience

Place cursor on “delete” button then click once. Done.

7 Comments:

Blogger slim whale said...

HAHAHHAHA

5:17 PM  
Blogger Kaloy said...

you judge him so fast like a book! give him some chance. you can never can tell!

10:44 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

LIQUIDUS: But my brother is not a pig!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't judge him cause he is not a book.... Ka ano ano niya si Melanie?

1:15 AM  
Blogger fried-neurons said...

To be a gay nowadays is always a wi (abrupt pause) ... loooooser. But to be a wooooman... (pause)... eees always... (pause)... WIN!

7:04 PM  
Blogger sky said...

Been there, been that.

Panalo!

9:11 AM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

FRIED-NEURONS: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Grabeh ang tagal ko nang hindi yan naririnig! Retro! Funneeeey!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home