Tuesday, July 19, 2005

McVie Cums of Age

Every day I see more white hairs not just on my scalp but also on my beard and goatee. Once I think I spied a strand of white in my nose hairs. Eep!

Nowadays it takes a lot more effort to memorize. It takes a longer time to memorize fewer lines. Methinks my head’s too full of data. They say we only use one-eighth of our brain—dammit, there must be a way to tap the rest.

The most obvious sign of age is the time it takes to get a second or third erection. Heck, what third erection? In basketball terms, it takes a lot longer to execute a turn-around jump shot. That means I had to reinvent my sexual repertoire. That means increased amount of foreplay. Plus if my partner’s younger than me, I focus first on his pleasure and satisfaction.

There is an upside to having sex with an older man. Wink, wink.

Hehehe.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can also start slinging around the quality-not-quantity line. But what if it's not age? What if it's - heaven forbid - jadedness?

:-)

2:23 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

LEIGH: Or maybe it's more of... is the guy cute and hunky enough for a round two?

Mwhahahaha! (evil laftir)

3:27 PM  
Blogger siddha said...

the taoist master's advice is to lessen the ejaculation ...
if you're 36-45 once every 14days...this will help you regain your vitality ek :-)

-rielle

3:12 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

"once every 14 days"?

Well. At least puwede kong isabay sa suweldo.

3:16 PM  
Blogger olive said...

2 words: revicon max.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Audio Buko said...

Motivation! Or some pretty good moves from the other party :D But i doubt it'd be a problem J

hugs &n take care always

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home