Tuesday, July 19, 2005

And A Boy Shall Distract Me

Last night when I saw him lying on my bed I told myself: “Oh geez, now I’m fucked.”

He is Harry Potter. My sister bought our copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last Saturday. By Sunday afternoon she was one-third into the book. I was hoping she’d take a few more days to finish before she’d pass it on to me.

But last night the book was already on my bed. Harry was staring at me from the cover, calling to me: Read me! Read me now! I’ve heard that this book is an easy read, plus it is shorter than the previous two. Still, that’s time I could be using for memorizing my lines in the play.

Harry or memorize? Harry or memorize?

Argh!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Memorize Harry

4:24 PM  
Blogger fried-neurons said...

Muggle.

7:34 PM  
Blogger PINKisthenewBLACK said...

Kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan?

9:19 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

BISYO NA 'TOOOH!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't you excited to know who the half-blood prince is? :P

2:39 AM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

TOMMY BOY: I think my EQ is high; I can wait to find out who the Half-Blood Prince is, just like I can wait to eat the marshmallow.

Of course if someone tells me this spoiler before I finish reading the book--fuck EQ, fuck IQ, I'm gonna kill that fucker.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

better read harry first than memorize. the better to get the half-blood prince out of the way!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home