Saturday, July 16, 2005

Tagged By Phillip

Three names you go by:
1. Joel (by family and friends); Kuya (by my younger brothers and sisters)
2. Macavee (by some friends)
3. JoMac (by some friends)

Three screen names you have had:
1. McVie
2. McPisces
3. Pisces12

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. eye lashes
2. calves
3. hair (took me a while to learn to embrace my curls and make them work for me)

Three physical things you don’t like about yourself:
1. my posture—I slouch
2. my beel-beel
3. hair (if I don’t “fix” it right, I get OC about my hair almost the whole day!)

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Chinese
2. Spanish (ng sliiiight lang)
3. Malay (ko)

Three things that scare you:
1. first day of drop scripts
2. opening night/first performance with an actual, paying audience
3. not meeting responsibilities and deadlines (ang pootah, serioso?!)

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. cellphone
2. music
3. food

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. The Beatles
2. Madonna
3. Pet Shop Boys

Three of your favorite songs:
1. No More “I Love You’s” by Annie Lennox
2. The Obvious Child by Paul Simon
3. Crazy In Love by Beyonce

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. trust (also the condom)
2. ka-wavelength
3. independence

Three lies and truths in no particular order:

LIES:
1. I attend Sunday mass every week.
2. I’m happy for all the couples I know.
3. Love is all we need.

TRUTHS:
1. The more you learn, the more you know just how little you know.
2. I look younger than my age.
3. I’ve never had a boyfriend ever.

Three physical things that appeal to you:
1. shoulders
2. chest
3. abs

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. road trip
2. watching movies
3. food trip

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. change my shirt
2. jack off
3. memorize my lines

Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered:
1. teach communication arts in college
2. guest relations at a beach resort
3. chauffer

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Bohol
2. Sydney (second largest gay capital in the world)
3. Hong Kong (cute Chinese boyz!)

Three kid’s names you like:
1. Migo (my nephew Miguel Ignacio’s nickname)
2. Drew
3. Artemis

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. direct a film
2. visit my dad’s province in Leyte
3. appear as an on-cam talent

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. love fast cars
2. love gadgets
3. got a really messy room
(Hehehe, I just retained Phillip’s answers, cuz mine are the same.)

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. attracted to boys
2. fussy with my hair
3. pluck my eyebrows

People I would like to see take this quiz:
Bahala na kayo, matatanda na kayong lahat. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home