Thursday, May 26, 2005

Five Questions

I got this from Sky’s The White Papers. Pasalamat siya’t wala pa akong ma-isip na episode para isulat ngayong araw, kaya pinatulan ko.

1. If you were Robbie Tan, what song would be the title of your sexy film and who would be its lead actors?
Sayaw, (Mga) Kikay. Starring Jolina Magdangal and Marvin Agustin in their first torrid, sexy movie! Co-starring JC Cuadrado and Allen Dizon. With the special participation of Brent Javier as my ex-jowa.

2. Look to your right. What do you see? Describe it in three words starting with the letter S.
Square-ish, solid, sooo-boring (one word!). Beside me to my right is a betacam tape of an audio-video presentation for a new show.

3. You were born with synaesthesia. How would the color purple taste like? What would be the texture of a telephone ring? What is the smell of sunlight?
That's three questions, Mr. Chemist! Pungent purple, rigid ringing, citrus sunlight.

4. Who is, or what kind of woman would make you reverse your orientation, at least for a night?
Madonna—no more, no less. I want to have bragging rights among the queens in Metro Manila: I had sex with Madonna. If she is not available, Angelina Jolie. (By the way, wanna hear something creepy? At one time Luke kept badgering me to have sex with a girl while he watched. I think he likes the idea of being with a bisexual instead of a full-fledged homo. Ugh.)

5. (Reciprocity, McVie!) If you had a vagina for a day, what would you do with it?
Oh man, I’d have sex with all the cute straight guys who’d want me! Gang bang na itetch!

And here are the rules (daw):
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions—each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

3 Comments:

Blogger sky said...

Pasalamat siya’t wala pa akong ma-isip na episode para isulat ngayong araw, kaya pinatulan ko.

Ako'y nagpapasalamat at pinatulan mo ang pakulong ito. :-D

5:46 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

No, thank you for the pakulo. Actually masaya siya, in fairnezz. Kaya lang ang corny ko palang interviewee.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

I would have sex with Madonna ten years ago, dunno if she is still maasim.

Angelina Jolie has always been my wet dream. Haaaaaaay! Mrs Smith!!!!

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home