Monday, May 23, 2005

Wrong Genre

Nelz commented in The Second Luke episode: “I smell a drama coming. ;-)”

Hay naku, kapatid. Sorry na lang si Luke, pero ayoko na ng drama. I’ve had enough of it. The McVie Show is not a soap opera. It is neither a three-hankie weep-fest nor a drama anthology. It’s also not a reality show.

My theme song these days is by Mary J. Blige:

So tired
Tired of all this drama
You go your way...
I go my way
I need to be free
Ohhh...
So tired, tired, tired of all this drama

Broken heart again,
Another lesson learned.
Better know your friends
Or else you will get burned.
Gotta count on me,
Cause I can guarantee
That I’ll be fine.

No more pain
No drama
No more drama in my life
No one’s gonna make me hurt again

Why’d I play the fool?
Go through ups and downs,
Knowing all the time
You wouldn’t be around?
Or maybe I like the stress
Cause I was young and restless,
But that was long ago.
I don’t wanna cry no more.

Oh, it feels so good
When you let go
Of all the drama in your life.
Now you’re free from all the pain,
Free from all the games
Free from all the stress
To find your happiness.
I don’t know...
Only God knows where the story ends
For me.
But I know where the story begins.
It’s up to us to choose
Whether we win or lose—
And I choose to win.

No more pain
No more games
(no more games messin’ with my mind)
No drama
No more drama in my life
No one’s gonna make me hurt again
No more tears, I’m tired of crying every night
No more fears, I really don’t wanna fight
No more drama in my life
I don’t ever wanna hurt again
(I wanna speak my mind, wanna speak my mind)
Leave me alone, go ahead
Yeah, yeah
NO!
MORE!
DRAMA!

I’m so tired
I’m so tired
So tired
Tired of all this drama.


(“No More Drama” by Mary J. Blige)

Everybody smile for the camera. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger sky said...

*dr. love's voice*

at para sa iyo koya mcvie, inihahandog ko ang isang awitin mula kay annie lennox. ito ang inyong doctorrrrr love pansamantalang nag-iiwan ng isang paalala: love is like a rrrrosarrrry, full of mysterrrrries.

no more "i love you's"
the language is leaving me in silence

3:31 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

"I love you's" need not be too dramatic. :-)

But yes, no more I love you's from Luke, please.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home