Saturday, October 22, 2005

Make Some Noise!

I always get a kick out of positive feedback during sex. As in the noisy, moaning, groaning and swearing kind of feedback. It’s when pleasure and pain collide; it’s that tug-of-war between wanting more and can’t take it anymore. It’s a bigger turn on for me to see a partner almost dying of pleasure, his head ping-ponging this way and that, his hands almost clawing my back. And afterwards, the sound of him panting and catching his breath is the equivalent of a standing ovation to my ears. I remember this 18-year old (or so he said) who told me in between gasps, “Wow, you almost killed me there.” I had to stop myself from diving on him again just to finish the, ah, job.

Practice makes perfect.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got lucky last night!

3:31 PM  
Blogger fried-neurons said...

Aaay! Bakla! Bakla!

Hee hee hee. :-D

Fun!

1:42 AM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

Kainis nga hindi siya last night or even last week. That was several weeks ago.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home