Saturday, June 25, 2005

Therapy Sex-sion

(The following content is explicit. You have been forewarned.)

We entered his room and the moment I closed the door he took off his towel and sat down naked on the bed. When I took off my towel, he pulled me closer and started licking my nipples. Then he stopped, leaned back and he spread his legs wide open, exposing his ass. Ah, a bottom. When I fingered him down there, he started moaning and grinding his hips. So I moved into position and entered him. He was very relaxed, and I slipped in easily. He started groaning as I licked his nipples and moved rhythmically on top of him.

Then he started talking. The following dialogue was actually in Filipino, but I’ll just write in English because I’m too lazy to italicize.

Him: “Oooh man! Why are you raping me?”

Hmmm… so he likes role-playing, huh? Me: “I like to. You’re sexy.”

Him: “Oooh, I can feel your cock’s head inside my ass! I don’t even know your name and now you have your cock inside my ass.”

Gosh, how can one respond to that? So I decided to concentrate on licking his nipples. He moaned even harder and gripped me tighter.

Him: “Oooh! You’re raping me. Just like the way my cousin does.”

Whoa, screech to a halt. What did he just say?

He continued to moan. “Rape me. Rape me like the way my cousin rapes me.”

Ooo-kay! At this point I think my nerdy self decided to step in. So I asked, “Really? Your cousin, eh?” while continuing to pump him good.

Him: “Yes! He always does that whenever his wife is away. He likes to rape me because he’s always horny.”

Me: “And you allow him?”

Him: “I don’t want him to, but he insists. He forces himself into me. He always does that when his wife is away.”

Then he pushed me back a bit, so I was almost kneeling up. Then he swung himself up while pushing me down on the bed, so that our positions were reversed, him straddling me. All this time I was inside him—boy, he’s good.

Him: “Oh yes, one time when my cousin was banging me, his brother caught us in the room. So his brother joined us and raped me too.”

What the f—?

Me: “His brother?”

Him: “Yes, his brother is as horny as he is.”

This was getting surreal so I decided to push it. I asked, “Is he good looking?”

Him: “They’re both good looking. They’re also both very horny.” (Maybe I should just ask to be introduced to these cousins of his, eh?) “Let’s do it dog-style!”

He pulled me up and over and he twisted around until we were in the bow-wow-wow position, and all this time I was still inside him. As I said, he’s good.

Him: “Fuck me! Fuck me like the way my cousins fuck me!”

My goodness, what is this? It seems he’s working out some issues every time he has sex with someone other than his cousin. Is this the very definition of “sex therapy”? He definitely sees me as his analyst. But I didn’t want to play Dr. Ruth anymore. Besides, he wasn’t lying down on the couch like a patient; he was on all fours, growling with pleasure—or is it pain? Anger perhaps? I decided to just pound away until I came.

On my way out, I stopped and turned to him. “Are you okay?” I asked. He said, “Yes, thanks,” and shook my hand. “You take care,” I told him and stepped out of his room.

9 Comments:

Blogger BERNADETTE said...

hahahahaha

(laughing my goto out)

I will definitely freak out when this happens to me . . .

anyway . . .

was it good?

mukha naman eh . . .

and MCVIE SCORES!!!!!!!!

8:10 PM  
Blogger PINKisthenewBLACK said...

really funny! and you managed to finish it all the way, naku kung ako yan, manlalambot na ako dun pa lang sa 'cousin' story niya..

and reaction dun sa Miss X entries, I love to bitch around kleptos.. i know the feeling, masaya yan..

thanks for bloghopping too!

9:06 PM  
Blogger sky said...

talagang kwinentuhan ka nya ha? mahusay sa multitasking!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pinagpawisan ako nito! Grabe.

5:25 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

This guy clearly has issues. I won't be surprised if he starts wearing a bat costume and wandering the streets at night looking for rapists--to rape him. Etchos.

5:48 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

BERNS: Was it good? Considering we were having a conversation the whole time which involved something more than just durty talk, I'd say it went pretty well. It ended with a bang, of course.

JAMES: I had to resist going soft on him--he wanted rape, he got rape. *wink, wink* I believe in performance level at all times. It's like delivering a monologue onstage while a member of the audience in the front row is yakking the whole time to his seatmate. Clear your mind of distractions; focus on the task at hand. Or mouth. Or whatever.

SKY: Yes, sanay siya sa multi-tasking. Eh sabayin ba ang dalawang cousins? Multi-tasking indeed.

PHILLIP: Eto panyo. Punasan mo ang iyong pawis at... sipon. Ching! Kung gusto mo i-windang si iyong Mr. M minsan, try this kind of dialogue in bed. Guaranteed to freak him out.

11:53 PM  
Blogger fried-neurons said...

Nice! Reading your post, I get the image of a stereotypical bath house, like those featured in gay movies set in the 70s and early 80s. Tama ba? Towels, rooms, anonymous sex... it's all so deliciously seedy. Hehehehe!

7:13 PM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

FRIED-NEURONS: "...like those featured in gay movies set in the 70s and early 80s"

Gee, you gotta lend me those movies! Hahaha.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Audio Buko said...

Interesting hehehehe I think I got some ideas off of this one (definitely not the psycho- thing I've done my share)

As usual kayang kaya mo nga ^_^

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home