Thursday, June 16, 2005

Gray Area

Lately I’ve been feeling gray. Not blue but gray. It’s that inexplicable feeling that resides somewhere between states, like depression that fell in between chairs, like discontent without a clear direction. I know it’s triggered by events last Saturday evening/Sunday morning, but exactly what I can’t pinpoint yet. My mind has been working overtime, trying to sort things out. But instead of getting answers I’ve been going around in circles. It’s getting tiring. Nowadays I’m just letting it run its course; one day this funk will lift.

Meanwhile I just enjoy the smallest things that can add cheer into my daily life, like getting my new office phone. It’s a Sony Ericsson K508i; my initial model of choice was out of stock. No matter—a new phone is still a new toy.

Hay naku.

3 Comments:

Blogger iamwasted said...

Hay... pareho tayo ng mood, though for different reasons..

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you'll be in pink mood before the week ends. =0)

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gray day? Come and play! With me and the LookyLuc, of course!

:-)

New toys are a must - human or otherwise. Happy new phone! How are you finding the K508?

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home