Saturday, May 07, 2005

Friday Blues

Friday, 1:15am

I saw him from across the dance floor. He was on the stairs leading to the second floor, my friend and I were on the opposite side of the room, and he was staring at me. Looked like a Korean, I thought, and young too, early 20s, twink-ish with a slender, smooth body. How did I know? Well, he kept lifting his t-shirt to wipe his glasses, a subtle way of teasing. And was I teased. So I danced provocatively, all the while not looking at him. Then at a chosen beat, I’d stare at him—he was watching me, fascinated. Still I didn’t make a move to go near him. Let him approach me.

Later on he moved downstairs to the dance floor, but away from me. Pretty soon I saw him dancing shirtless on the ledge; other men were making their move on him. I didn’t bother to join in the fray.

We danced all night.

When my friend and I were about to leave, I excused myself to go to the bathroom first. On the way back, I saw Korean guy standing just outside the bathroom. I purposely bumped into him; he grabbed me and looked deep into my eyes. Next thing I knew we were pushing our tongues into each other’s mouths. I gripped his ass then put my hand inside his pants. He wasn’t wearing any underwear. My finger crept into his ass crack; he plunged his tongue deeper into my mouth. He gripped my hard-on.

After about five minutes we stopped to catch out breaths. Hi, I introduced myself for the first time. He told me his name; with his accent mixed with drunken slur, I couldn’t be sure if his name was Huwang or Whhrrumng. Whatever. But it sounded Korean enough.

After some small talk interrupted by more tongue-lashing, he told me he was drunk and didn’t feel like bringing me to the hotel he was staying in. Can we instead just meet tomorrow evening, go back to his hotel and have sex? Sure, I said, mentally picturing me delegating work to my subordinates. I asked for a contact number; he insisted we just meet at 11:00pm in front of Bed. If after 15 minutes one of us failed to show up, the other need not wait.

Friday, 10:30pm

Three hours later we are still in the conference room, arguing whether “too many program launches” was a weakness or a threat. Meanwhile my throat has been itchy the whole day and my muscles ache; I’m almost sure I’ll be down with the flu over the weekend. But I still have a baptism in the morning and a play reading in the afternoon of Saturday, and on Sunday I’ll be one of the facilitators in a whole-day seminar for public highs school kids.

And in 45 minutes, I lose my chance to fuck a Korean.

Fucking SWOT analysis. Yeah. I’ll just be fucking a SWOT analysis tonight instead.

11 Comments:

Blogger . said...

wow! you're a top!
sayang nga.

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bed oh Bed... Smooching with a stranger... Flirting like there's no Tomorrow.... Gawd!! It's been eons since I went there!! Someone take me to Bed now!!

4:13 AM  
Blogger BERNADETTE said...

haaaaay. marce! bad start for the weekend?

8:13 AM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

Badinggerzie! Type mong maging guest sa The McVie Show? Email mo akesh, dali evuuur! (You can use a pseudonym, oks lang.)

8:48 AM  
Blogger sky said...

I’ll just be fucking a SWOT analysis tonight instead.

So that explains the hole in the "Opportunities" cell.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only did you not get to fuck a Korean boylet, you also did not make it to Luc's baptism so you could "reject Satan and the glamour of sin."

*LOL*

11:21 AM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

Imogen: Bakit naman sayang? :-)

XP: Type mong mag-Bed? ;-)

Sky: We just presented our SWOT analysis today. People were wondering at the stains in the Powerpoint presentation plus the animation was very wobbly.

Leigh: Ikaw naman Leigh, I reject Satan naman. But if he asked me for an ultra-exclusive interview only in The McVie Show, who am I to reject him? I'm a slave to the ratings! Mwhahahaha!

8:28 PM  
Blogger . said...

Well, I guess you missed the chance to hear a guy moan in Korean. Hehehe.

Unless, you have fucked one before.

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you want to go to Bed with me?

3:18 AM  
Blogger Nelson said...

Kainis bigla kong na-miss ang Bed!!!

Medyo afraid pa akong lumusong sa mga gay bars dito.... Mga leather daddies and bears ba naman ang labanan. Takot ako!

5:27 AM  
Blogger joelmcvie said...

Imogen: No, I've never done it with a Korean before. But I've done it with a Singaporean who's half-Portugese. (Huh?) Wala lang.

XP: Only if you identify yourself first. :-)

Nelz: I know someone by the waters of Maria Makiling who'd looove to mingle with bears....

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home